Friday, November 7, 2008

Schocktoberfest/Midnight Magic 2008

Long Day. I got to the Bren Events Center 4 hours before they let anybody in. I ran into a bunch of problems while trying to lag multiple remote cameras + strobes and ended up without the setup I had planned out. I'm still a little disappointed that I didn't get it all working but I definitely haven't given up.

First up: Shocktoberfest. This was the first concert I've ever shot. Performers consisted of: Three Six Mafia, Matt Costa and Kaba Modern.

Then there was the Midnight Magic Dunk contest. I didn't get to shoot it last year and was pretty excited to finally get to shoot it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

November 7, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger THUNDER said...

shexy

November 9, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger KG said...

haha..nice upskirt shot of the cheerleaders. You dirty boy

November 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home