Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sportrait...Kinda

I meant to post this photo in my last post. I took an assignment to shoot the ASUCI President, who is also a player on the Women's Waterpolo team. I always wanted to do one of those shots where you build a plexi-glass box and have them stand on top. It just happened by luck that I was walking through the arts school at UCI and found a huge piece of plexi-glass laying around. Anyways, here's the shot...I wish there were clouds in the sky to make it a little more interesting but I still like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nik J. said...

LOL Who leaves plexiglass lying around? That would've been something good to take back home.

October 9, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger scaughty said...

I would have taken it if it wasn't so heavy. It weighted a ton and took a few people just to carry it a few feet. It was pretty thick and was bigger than a door.

October 9, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger THUNDER said...

lol you could photoshop clouds into the picture, but you probably shouldn't =P

October 12, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home