Monday, June 2, 2008

Mesa Parking Structure Shoot

Late night photoshoot at the Mesa parking structure. The prophoto lighting kit was due the next morning so I figured I should get a few more hours of use out of it. I was limited by the number of power outlets and the length of the extension cord. Luckily there was a UCI maintenance vehicle parked right next to one of the outlets that I was able to work into the photos.

These have some Dave Hill style post-production. The originals are at the end of this post.
Here is how I had the lights setup.
Here are the originals without any major post-processing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahaha!

dang, your Dave-Hill style pictures look really professional. Also, you definitely did a good job in incorporating the UCI maintenance vehicle, it shows your flexibility and ability to make do with what you have.

June 4, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home